- Having sleep issues? What pregnant woman doesn’t have trouble sleeping? This body pillow can help you relax while lounging and watching TV. It can help your hips and back be aligned, and support your growing belly and baby. You don’t have to suffer from the typical aches and pains of pregnancy. You’ll fall in love with this body pillow for pregnancy. Shop BunnyBerry – for free shipping on all orders over $75. Parenting Magazine’s top baby gift site.
Get Free Shipping on orders over $75 at BunnyBerry!
2. Constipated? Ugh! This has to be up there on top of the list of pregnancy problems. But this is such a simple solution to constipation in pregnancy. You’ll wonder why it took you so long to find out about the Squatty Potty. Your pooping position is just as important as your position while pushing out your baby! Yes! Squatting, one of the most effective birthing positions is also one of the most effective position to, ahem, eliminate! And it’s incredibly affordable as well as effective. Give it a try. You’ll be amazed. No more constipation in pregnancy!
3. Stretch Marks during pregnancy! This list is confirming the fact that IT’S NOT EASY BEING A GIRL! You don’t have to get stretch marks if you take the time to prevent them with Avishi Organics USDA organic Intensive Stretch Mark Oil enhances skin elasticity to help prevent the formation of stretch marks during pregnancy, and activates skin renewal to fade existing/older stretch marks and scars.
4. Beyond Yoga Pants! Comfortable, beautiful maternity clothing. This website HATCH has the most beautiful, stylish, and comfy maternity clothing you can really live in. They also have great bundle of maternity clothing to wear in the hospital during and after labor and birth. Everyone will be talking about how beautiful your baby is and how stylish his/her mom is!
5. Prenatal Yoga! Of course I can’t leave out one of the best things of all! Research proves that practicing prenatal yoga two to three times a week in the last 12 weeks of your pregnancy shortens your labor and reduces your labor pain. Got a backache from pregnancy? Practice yoga. Hips hurt? Yoga! Trouble sleeping? Yoga. Try my 25 minute free Youtube class. Or download one of the pregnancy yoga programs from YogaDownload.com Prenatal Yoga Package – The perfect Pregnancy companion, only $40 .
by Liza Janda AAHCC, E-RYT, RPYT