Bradley Method® – In-Person & Virtual Classes
“Liza made it fun and engaging and it never felt like 2.5 hours of Zoom time. I loved taking the time each week to come together as a couple to learn how to give birth to our baby. The homework and review during class were helpful. I loved all the games.”
Ganisha & Komal – ” We have learned so much from you, the most important lesson trusting; to trust the process, trust ourselves, and to trust each other. Thank you for all that you are and all that you gave us.”
Ashley A. – “You’re a real help to women, and men, who otherwise would be lost in a world of googling and misinformation.”
How to Reserve Your Spots in the Bradley Method or Refresher Class:
- Fill out & submit the Bradley Method registration form.
- Pay your deposit to hold your spot or Pay in Full using either Venmo @Liza-Janda or Scroll down for the Paypal drop-down menus for the Bradley Method or Comfort Techniques Refresher, below.
- If you’ve got questions email me firstname.lastname@example.org or call me (760) 716-6386
|The Bradley Method® Of Natural Childbirth*|
|Comfort Techniques For Labor: THE IDEAL REFRESHER CLASS for those who have given birth previously or taken an online "e-class".
No matter what kind of childbirth class you took before!
|The Bradley Method® endorses and teaches the following:|
• Natural childbirth
• Active participation by the coach
• Excellent nutrition
• Avoidance of drugs
• Early training
• Natural breathing combined with relaxation techniques
• Tuning into and working with your body
• Immediate and continuous contact with your new baby
• Breastfeeding beginning at birth
• Positive communications
• Informed parents sharing in the making of responsible decisions
• Parents prepared for unexpected situations
(such as emergency childbirth or cesarean section)
Read my students’ birth stories & TESTIMONIALS
|What You Will Learn in Comfort Techniques Refresher Class:
• The physical and emotional signs of labor
• When to leave for your birth place
• Positions for labor to make you more comfortable
• Positions to help your baby move down and out
• Breathing and Relaxation techniques to ease labor pain
This 3 hour class will give both you and your birth partner the confidence to know just what to do and when and how to do it.
No matter what kind of birth you envision you’ll be able to labor without anxiety or worry.
Be comfortable and confident as you welcome your new little one into your family!
|Bradley Method ® Class Schedule Tuesdays or Thursdays|
6:30-9:00 PM Hybrid Classes - both Live via Zoom & In-person
Tues., January 3 - February 21, 2023
Tues., March 7 - April 25, 2023
(Virtual Spots Remaining Only)
Thurs., March 9 - April 27, 2023 (Virtual & In Person)
Tues., May 16 - July 11, 2023 (no class July 4)
(Virtual & In Person)
Tues., July 25 - September 12, 2023
(Virtual & In Person)
Tues., September 26- November 14, 2023
(Virtual & In Person)
|Combination (Hybrid) In-Person & Virtual Comfort Techniques 2022-2023 Schedule
Saturdays 1 PM-4 PM
November 11, 2023
|TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT For Bradley Method®: Venmo |
Full Price $450 or
FULL PAY EARLY REGISTRATION DISCOUNT
or non-refundable DEPOSIT of
or Bradley Class + 4 Prenatal Yoga Classes $470.00
BALANCE after deposit
= $300.00 to be paid by day before class
Bradley Method Students Only -
4 Prenatal Yoga Classes & Bradley Method
|TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT For Comfort Techniques,
PAY BELOW Venmo or Paypal
Childbirth Classes to Guide You Toward Birthing with Knowledge & Confidence
The Bradley Method ® or Comfort Techniques for Labor – Refresher Childbirth Class
BOTH IN-PERSON & LIVE VIRTUAL Childbirth Classes via Zoom
*National Headquarters: Box 5224, Sherman Oaks, CA 91413(800)-4-A-BIRTH or (818)788-6662www.bradleybirth.comTHE AMERICAN ACADEMY OF HUSBAND COACHED CHILDBIRTH was founded by Robert A. Bradley, MD, and Jay and Marjie Hathaway for the purpose of making childbirth education information available. The academy provides films, film showings, lectures, workshops, and national accreditation for teachers. Your local BRADLEY METHOD instructor is a professional trained to help pregnant couples obtain the birth experience they desire. Each instructor has gone through intensive training and is required to re-affiliate each year.This is not the official web site for The Bradley Method, or the American Academy of Husband Coached Childbirth. Go to www.bradleybirth.com for more information.
9. Tell me about your previous birth experience.
10. Do you have specific goals for the upcoming labor/birth/post-partum?
Bradley Method® and Comfort Techniques are Virtual via Zoom
Read my students’ positive birth stories on my blog.
Read More Testimonials.