“Thank you Liza for making this such a great class! It says a lot that you
captured my husbands attention for 8 classes, all about birth!” Sarah C.
Two Childbirth Prep Classes Offered: The Bradley Method® And “Comfort Techniques Refresher”
|The Bradley Method® Of Natural Childbirth*||Comfort Techniques For Labor: THE IDEAL REFRESHER CLASS.|
|The Bradley Method® endorses and teaches the following:|
• Natural childbirth
• Active participation by the coach
• Excellent nutrition
• Avoidance of drugs
• Early training
• Natural breathing combined with relaxation techniques
• Tuning into and working with your body
• Immediate and continuous contact with your new baby
• Breastfeeding beginning at birth
• Positive communications
• Informed parents sharing in the making of responsible decisions
• Parents prepared for unexpected situations
(such as emergency childbirth or cesarean section)
Read my students’ birth stories
|What You Will Learn in Comfort Techniques Refresher Class:
• The physical and emotional signs of labor
• When to leave for your birth place
• Positions for labor to make you more comfortable
• Positions to help your baby move down and out
• Breathing and Relaxation techniques to ease labor pain
This 3 hour class will give both you and your birth partner the confidence to know just what to do and when and how to do it.
No matter what kind of birth you envision you’ll be able to labor without anxiety or worry.
Be comfortable and confident as you welcome your new little one into your family!
|Bradley Method ® 2017 Schedule Tuesdays|
• January 3- February 21
• March 7-April 25
• May 9-June 27
• August 15-October 3
• October 17-December 12 (No class Thanksgiving week)
|Comfort Techniques 2016-2017 Schedule
1 PM-4 PM
|TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT For Bradley Method®: |
FILL OUT THE BRADLEY METHOD®
|TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT For Comfort Techniques,
PAY BELOW & For Babies in Bloom Clients, email me firstname.lastname@example.org
*National Headquarters: Box 5224, Sherman Oaks, CA 91413(800)-4-A-BIRTH or (818)788-6662www.bradleybirth.comTHE AMERICAN ACADEMY OF HUSBAND COACHED CHILDBIRTH was founded by Robert A. Bradley, MD, and Jay and Marjie Hathaway for the purpose of making childbirth education information available. The academy provides films, film showings, lectures, workshops, and national accreditation for teachers. Your local BRADLEY METHOD instructor is a professional trained to help pregnant couples obtain the birth experience they desire. Each instructor has gone through intensive training and is required to re-affiliate each year.This is not the official web site for The Bradley Method, or the American Academy of Husband Coached Childbirth. Go to www.bradleybirth.com for more information.
9. Tell me about your previous birth experience.
10. Do you have specific goals for the upcoming labor/birth/post-partum?