Causes of Headaches in Pregnancy:
- PREGNANCY HORMONES
- BUILDING BLOOD AND
The causes of headaches in pregnancy can be varied-everything from hormones to extra blood you’re body is building for your baby. The first step is reducing inflammation in your body. Inflammation can be attacked nutritionally and easily.
Supplement your daily food intake with these inflammation reducers:
- 1-2 TBS of Spectrum Naturals Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar, 16 oz (Pack of 6) in 6 oz. of water. If you need to, you can sweeten it with Grade B maple syrup. Or do what I do. Plug your nose and drink fast!
- Take also known as blue-green algae, is full of protein, Vitamin B, fatty acids, and 18 different amino acids. One element of blue-green algae, C-phycocyanin has anti-inflammatory properties
- Eat more: fish, kelp, broccoli, blueberries, garlic, ginger, coconut oil, fermented foods like sauerkraut, pickles, coconut yogurt.
- Eat less: sugar, white four, vegetable oil, beef, processed food.
- Take Fish Oil 1 Omega-3 Fish Oil 1000 Mg 180 Softgels By Best Naturals Providing 300 Mg Of (Epa+Dha) – Cholesterol Free – Molecularly daily
Probiotics ( 20 billion per serving)
The second step is using aromatherapy. This is simple and easy and it smells great!
Essential Oils Can Ease The Pain
- Peppermint Oil on a cool damp washcloth placed on the back of the neck or if you’re able to lie down, place it on the forehead and over your eyes.
- Make a combination of peppermint, chamomile, and lavender. Put a few drops on your temples or forehead or on the back of the neck.
- Make a spray by combining in a glass bottle, 1 part vodka to 2 parts distilled water, add 1 or 2 tsp. of peppermint oil, ¼ tsp. lavender, ¼ tsp. chamomile. Shake then spray.
- Combine grapefruit and lavender. Apply to forehead.
The last thing to do is to make sure you really are taking care of yourself.
Make sure you’re getting enough:
- Protein 80-100 grams daily
- Water 8-12 glasses a day
- Exercise-yoga, walking, and swimming are best in pregnancy.
- Don’t get hungry. Snack every 2 hours.