Below is the recipe I use for my aromatherapy spray that I spray at the end of all of my yoga classes. I’ve made this combination for years and sold it to my many of my prenatal yoga students. You can use this recipe and choose your own essential oil combinations:
1. One clean 4 oz. glass bottle. Don’t use plastic bottles. Your spray will degrade the plastic and it won’t last as long or smell good for very long.
2. Mix one part distilled water with 2-3 parts vodka. I use the cheapest vodka I can find, stuff I wouldn’t drink. You can use rubbing alcohol or witch hazel but it doesn’t help the scent last as well or as long as the vodka.
3. You can play around with different combinations to find what you like best. Below is a therapeutic grade aromatherapy essential oils. A lot of these smell wonderful when combined:
Here is my famous aromatherapy spray recipe I use at the end of my yoga classes. Many of my prenatal yoga students have used this spray during labor. I use Now brand and Aura Acacia brand essential oils.
Mix together in a 4 oz. glass bottle:
• 2-3 parts distilled water
• 1 part vodka
• 2 tsp. lavender essential oil –
• 1 tsp. lemongrass essential oil –
• ½ tsp. geranium –
• ¼ tsp. orange oil –
Shake and spray. The oils float to the top, so you need to shake it every time you spray it. Enjoy!